Re: Zephyr on STM32F042/072/405 with USB?

Joseph, Jithu

Hi Christer,

We have a bunch of USB device stuff under "subsys/usb/*".

In brief we have support for the following device classes :
CDC ACM - uart over usb
Mass storage
Webusb

You can exercise them via the samples under :
"samples/usb/*"

I am poking around a bit on USB Ethernet related stuff.

Coming onto the lower layer(driver) stuff, currently our only support is for the QuarkC1000 SOC's usb device controller. You can find it under "drivers/usb/device/*". So the USB samples currently run on arduino_101 and quark_se_c1000_devboard board configurations.

The first step for the STM usb stuff would be to implement the device controller driver which expose the
include/usb/usb_device.h API . Once this is done I expect the device class implementations and samples to plug in directly.

We look forward for your contributions .

Thanks
Jithu