Re: Any plan for OTA support?

David Brown

We are working on the Mynewt bootloader (which is going to be its own
project, called mcuboot). I have the OTA update as something that needs to
be done, but I'm not aware of currently plans to implement anything.

David

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 12:10 PM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi(a)nordicsemi.no>
wrote:

Hi Linh,

I was actually asking myself the same question recently. I think Linaro
has started working on making the Mynewt bootloader usable with Zephyr, but
that is only the first step I assume.

Also, to add a bit to your question, are there plans for IP-based OTA
only, or is “regular” BLE OTA support also planned? By regular I mean
similar to the proprietary solutions that vendors offer today, where one
can update the firmware using only GATT, without requiring IPSP or LE
Connection-Oriented Channels.