Re: "/samples/net/coap_server" example is not working on "nrf52_pca10040" board

Carles Cufi

Hi Raju,

-----Original Message-----
From: Appala Raju [mailto:raju.ga(a)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 18:39
To: devel(a)lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
"/samples/net/coap_server" example is not working on "nrf52_pca10040"
board

As per this post "https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/question/6566/how-to-
get-6-byte-mac-address-at-nrf51822/" we can have unique Mac address but
it seems this is not mapped in this OS properly. Can we implement the
same.
I'll try to send a patch to read the FICR address in the nRF5x. But even then remember that you will end up with a *random static* address, since the Nordic nRF5x ICs do not come with a public address by default. That said, it will be the same random static address every time you boot.