From: devel@... [mailto:devel@...] On Behalf Of vikrant8051
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 4:50 PM
To: devel@...; users@...
Cc: Laczen JMS <laczenjms@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] How to configure #NVS if #FCB in used for #BluetoothMesh ?

Hi all,

I wanna use #NVS to save #BluetoothMesh Models states.

As per current implementation, #BluetoothMesh stack is using #FCB for persistent storage.

If I use #NVS (with default setting) along with #FCB, and try to save some data using it, then it pushes NODE into unprovisioned state. This should be because of overlapping.

Solution is to modify NVS's storage offset. For e.g.

#define NVS_STORAGE_OFFSET (FLASH_AREA_STORAGE_OFFSET - 4096)

But it will be not a good idea, if #DFU_OTA going to be part of project. Am i right ?

Do anyone have better solution ?

Thank You !!