Re: [Zephyr-users] #BluetoothMesh: if Node reprovisioned then it not get stored on SoC flash

vikrant8051 <vikrant8051@...>

Hi Johan,

I've completely removed NVS from my local project.
Even after that facing same issue.

If you provision & configure -> reset the board -> then it work as expected.

But I'm not talking about power reset...I'm talking about Provisioner node-reset command.

For e.g.

provision & configured DEVICE using #meshctl  --> send node-reset command via #meshctl  --> unprovision state  --> provision & configure it again --> now do power reset/ hardware reset -> Here device should be
in provisioned state but I always found it in Unprovisioned state.

Thank You !!

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 7:01 PM, Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg@...> wrote:
Hi Vikrant,

I just tried your exact steps with the mesh_shell app, and it works
correctly (i.e. after the power cycle the board comes back as
provisioned). I used the nRF51 USB dongle, fwiw. Is it possible that
your NVS usage is somehow messing with things?

Johan