Re: Bluetooth services/features

Tamra <tamrako@...>

Thanks Carles. I’ll look into that now.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 9:19 PM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

GATT is the profile and ATT the protocol. That’s what you use in BLE to discover services and interact with values.

Carles

From: Tamra Oyama <tamrako@...>
Sent: 21 June 2018 09:00
To: Cufi, Carles <carles.cufi@...>; zephyr-devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Bluetooth services/features

Low energy. What would be that function/protocol?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 8:59 PM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi Tamra,

Are you looking to use classical Bluetooth or Bluetooth Low Energy? SDP is a classical Bluetooth protocol.

Carles

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Tamra <tamrako@...>
Date: Thursday, 21 June 2018 at 03:14
To: "zephyr-devel@..." <zephyr-devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Bluetooth services/features

Hi Zephyr Team,

I'm trying to find out what services bluetooth devices have just by scanning without making a connection with the device, similarly to the scan_cb function and print these services/features. Is there a function that does this? I've looked at the bt_sdp_get_features function but got stuck when I couldn't find where the struct, bt_sdp_client_result was defined.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Tamra