Hi Tamra,

Have a look at 'bt' shell module gatt-discovery* command:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/blob/master/subsys/bluetooth/shell/gatt.c#L148

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Tamra <tamrako@...> wrote:
Thanks Carles. I’ll look into that now.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 9:19 PM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...>
wrote:

GATT is the profile and ATT the protocol. That’s what you use in BLE to
discover services and interact with values.

Carles

From: Tamra Oyama <tamrako@...>
Sent: 21 June 2018 09:00
To: Cufi, Carles <carles.cufi@...>;
zephyr-devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Bluetooth services/features

Low energy. What would be that function/protocol?

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 8:59 PM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...>
wrote:

Hi Tamra,

Are you looking to use classical Bluetooth or Bluetooth Low Energy? SDP is
a classical Bluetooth protocol.

Carles

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Tamra
<tamrako@...>
Date: Thursday, 21 June 2018 at 03:14
To: "zephyr-devel@..."
<zephyr-devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Bluetooth services/features

Hi Zephyr Team,

I'm trying to find out what services bluetooth devices have just by
scanning without making a connection with the device, similarly to the
scan_cb function and print these services/features. Is there a function that
does this? I've looked at the bt_sdp_get_features function but got stuck
when I couldn't find where the struct, bt_sdp_client_result was defined.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Tamra
--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz