Re: [Zephyr-users] Help wanted with Atmel SAM ADC (AFEC) driver

Carles Cufi

Hi Justin,

Thank you!

Andrzej (on copy) is the original author of the new API, and you can also join the weekly API meeting to discuss over the phone: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/wiki/Zephyr-Committee-and-Working-Group-Meetings#zephyr-api-discussion