Re: Has anyone used the USB HS port used as a USB FS on STM32F4?
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
Hi Jun Li,
About 'USB' flag, you might be interested by the following comment, file sub_dc_stm32.c, line72:
* USB and USB_OTG_FS are defined in STM32Cube HAL and allows to distinguish
* between two kind of USB DC. STM32 F0, F3, and L0 series support USB device
* controller. STM32 F4 and F7 series support USB_OTG_FS device controller.
* STM32 F1 and L4 series support either USB or USB_OTG_FS device controller.
* WARNING: Don't mix USB defined in STM32Cube HAL and CONFIG_USB from Zephyr
* Kconfig system.
I agree the name of 'USB' is unfortunate, I've submitted a request to change it.
This might take a while though.
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 03:21, Li, Jun R <jun.r.li@...> wrote: