Re: Has anyone used the USB HS port used as a USB FS on STM32F4?

Li, Jun R

Yes, it works. The two lines are not needed, actually. Sorry for confusing!

Regards,
Jun

´╗┐On 7/11/18, 01:16, "Yannis Damigos" <giannis.damigos@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jun,

thanks for testing.

> I double checked your code again and found you removed the following two lines on the line 247 which I had recommended:
>
> LL_AHB1_GRP1_DisableClockLowPower(RCC_AHB1LPENR_OTGHSULPILPEN);
>
> LL_AHB1_GRP1_EnableClockLowPower(RCC_AHB1LPENR_OTGHSLPEN);

Why do you enable the clocks in low power mode?

Line 260 in my tree
LL_AHB1_GRP1_DisableClock(LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_OTGHSULPI); disables
ULPI clock.
OTG_HS clock is enabled by lines 184-187.

STM32Cube HAL defines:
#define LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_OTGHS RCC_AHB1ENR_OTGHSEN
#define LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_OTGHSULPI RCC_AHB1ENR_OTGHSULPIEN

and functions LL_AHB1_GRP1_EnableClock, LL_AHB1_GRP1_DisableClock,
LL_AHB1_GRP1_DisableClockLowPower,
LL_AHB1_GRP1_EnableClockLowPower mentions
LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_OTGHSULPI and LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_OTGHSULPI
as valid parameters.

Could you check again I found a typo in ifdefs which didn't disable ULPI clock?

Yannis