Re: kconfig

laczenJMS

Hi Ulf and Carles,

Thanks for the response. It seems that it is not possible to do what I want directly, no problem. I will compare SET_NVS_SECTOR_SIZE with FLASH_ERASE_BLOCK_SIZE in my code to verify that the setup is OK.

Kind regards,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018, 10:22 Ulf Magnusson <ulfalizer@...> wrote:
Hello,

Looks like this setting comes from DTS. See e.g. the commit message
for commit 9e09e2a ("OpenThread: Change SETTINGS_CONFIG_PAGE_SIZE to
target specific value"), which mentions that it's generated "from
'erase-block-size' found in the dtsi file of devices".

Values from DTS currently can't be used as input to Kconfig, though it
might be nice if they could. There's a related issue:

Ulf