From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:devel@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of laczenJMS
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 4:26 AM
To: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] kconfig

Hi,

I am working on a subsystem and I have some problem with Kconfig. I would like to define a configuration setting: SET_NVS_SECTOR_SIZE and apply a default equal to the define FLASH_ERASE_BLOCK_SIZE:

config SET_NVS_SECTOR_SIZE
int "sector size used by default NVS backend"
default FLASH_ERASE_BLOCK_SIZE

but this doen't work: cmake complaints that FLASH_ERASE_BLOCK_SIZE is not defined. However I can use FLASH_ERASE_BLOCK_SIZE in a .c or .h file, and its value is set correct.

How should I do this in Kconfig ?

Thanks,

Jehudi