Re: zephyr HCI UART on nRF52832 - HCI interface bring up fails #ble #nrf52832#hci_uart #ble

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa

This is your custom board, please verify that all UART lines, Tx, Rx, RTS, and CTS are wired correctly to your converter, correct buad rate and hardware flow control is used.

From: devel@... [mailto:devel@...] On Behalf Of sxzxchen@...
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2018 2:21 PM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] zephyr HCI UART on nRF52832 - HCI interface bring up fails #ble #nrf52832#hci_uart

I have filed an issue related to HCI UART sample from zephyr running on nrf52832. I compiled the hci_uart sample successfully, but I am not able to use the UART interface through an external USB-UART converter (CP2102 ). I btattach the dev/ttyUSBx and monitor the communication with btmon on the linux host,It indicates that the 52832 chip running hci_uart sample does not respond to the Linux host who sends hci reset command to it.Is anyone met this problem before  Any device on debugging and resolving this problem will be highly appreciated,thanks.