From: devel@... [mailto:devel@...] On Behalf Of cpmcparland@...
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 2:14 AM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Enable SPI driver on nrf52840

Has anyone successfully enabled spi driver on the nordic nrf52840_pca10056?  I2c seems
to work great, but I need both for an upcoming project.  I see the drivers are
in place, but its not enabled in the board dts file.  I'm guessing its still a bit experimental; but
would like to give it a try.  Any hints would be helpful.

Cheers,
RTISYS