From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:devel@lists.zephyrproject.org]
On Behalf Of Himanshu Jha
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:34 PM
To: Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@intel.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org; Julia Lawall <Julia.Lawall@lip6.fr>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] [RFC/RFT PATCH] Coccinelle: Add support for
coccinelle infrastructure

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 06:57:07PM +0000, Nashif, Anas wrote:
Hi Jha,
Can you post this as a PR on github with the RFC details ?
Sure!

Now, I realised why there are no patches in devel-mailing list and instead
everyone creates PR via github.

But I've never tried PR in the past so please let me know if anything goes
wrong, when I send the request.

Himanshu Jha
Undergraduate Student
Department of Electronics & Communication Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of
Technology