Re: Error compiling sample Hello World

Carles Cufi

Hey there,

I am about to submit an update to the chocolatey package to fix the issue you had with DTC and a 32-bit host.

Regarding the error you are getting now, this looks like you’re missing the Python yaml module. To install it, refer to:

http://docs.zephyrproject.org/getting_started/installation_win.html#option-1-windows-command-prompt

In particular:

cd %userprofile%\zephyr

pip3 install -r scripts/requirements.txt

Make sure you don’t have multiple Python3 versions installed on your machine, this could confuse things a bit.

To make sure you have the module installed, you can do:

pip3 list

Carles