From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of IosuGorostiza
Sent: 28 August 2018 14:30
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Error compiling sample Hello World

Hi everybody:
I´m trying to compile the example hello_world as described in the Getting Started Guide. I follow every step of the guide but I´m not able to compile. I deleted everything and start again from the beggining several times and always get the same error. The steps I followed was for ARM.
I´m using the board nrf52_pca10040 in a PC with Windows 8.1 Enterprise 32bits.
Next, I paste what I obtained after executing the compiling instruction:

C:\Users\balcalde\zephyr\samples\hello_world\build>cmake -GNinja -DBOARD=nrf52_pca10040 ..

-- Found PythonInterp: C:/Python37/python.exe (found suitable version "3.7", minimum required is "3.4")

-- Selected BOARD nrf52_pca10040

Zephyr version: 1.13.0

Parsing Kconfig tree in C:/Users/balcalde/zephyr//Kconfig

Using C:/Users/balcalde/zephyr/boards/arm/nrf52_pca10040/nrf52_pca10040_defconfig as base

Merging C:/Users/balcalde/zephyr/samples/hello_world/prj.conf

-- Generating zephyr/include/generated/generated_dts_board.h

CMake Error at C:/Users/balcalde/zephyr/cmake/dts.cmake:84 (message):command failed with return code: Exit code 0xc0000135

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  C:/Users/balcalde/zephyr/cmake/app/boilerplate.cmake:278 (include)

  CMakeLists.txt:3 (include)

I spent many hours searching trough the web and reading zephyr documentation but I didn´t found anything that help me to solve that error.

I apprecite any help.
Thanks, best regards