From: devel@... <devel@...> on behalf of Christoph Schramm <schramm@...>
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 6:34:33 PM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Adding a custom board

Dear All,

we’ve just started with Zephyr but already love it.

I want to add our custom board (which is not, but will be on sale in future). What’s the recommended practice?

As it is based on Nordic’s PCA10056 I could just copy the directory and refactor everything to “MakaioHub”, if you agree. Or we could .gitignore it.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Chris

makaio GmbH

Schöne Aussicht 30
61348 Bad Homburg

Fon 06172 / 662 70 20
Mobil 0179 / 453 70 94

Web www.makaio.com

Vertretungsberechtigter Geschäftsführer:
Christoph Schramm

Registergericht:
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 13353

Steuernummer:
04523106067