From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of Manu R
Sent: 05 September 2018 17:16
To: devel@...; users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] DTM mode on nrf52840

Hi all:

We have an application running on the nrf52840. As we approach production, I am desirous of enabling DTM mode for in-line BLE testing.

While I was certainly able to expose an hci H4 link to the controller, I was not able to make the DTM mode co-exist with my application code. It seems like DTM mode is orthogonal to having a host enabled in the nrf52840.

Is my understanding correct?

If yes, is there some way for me to enable DTM with the host enabled?

If no, any pointers to correct my misunderstanding would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Manu