Re: DTM mode on nrf52840

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa

> While I was certainly able to expose an hci H4 link to the controller, I was not able to make the DTM mode co-exist with my application code.

Could you ellaborate on how you are accessing H4 from your application, H4 is Bluetooth transport layer and when building host plus controller for nRF52840, the transport is virtual and no H4 (RTS/CTS wired flowcontrol) exists.

> It seems like DTM mode is orthogonal to having a host enabled in the nrf52840.

Correct me, BT spec. Host Volume has no test methodology specified for LE test mode. Hence, there exists no Host APIs mapping to DTM in controller.

-Vinayak