Re: SPI driver development

Justin

Hi Jiri,

I have a good bit of a SPI driver done. It needs the reading side completed and tested. For my purposes I only did the writing side. Would you like to take it from where I left off or do you want to do your own? You are welcome either way to message me on IRC. I have written a portion of the SAM supporting code.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 12:15 AM Tomasz Bursztyka <tomasz.bursztyka@...> wrote:
Hi Jiri,

One thing is common over all drivers is how it iterates through the r/w
buffers (drivers/spi/spi_context.h) but rest depends on hardware and
whether or not you use a HAL to access it (nrfx, stm32 are doing it for
instance).

Up to you to decide if you want to use a HAL (from Atmel's ASF) or not
then.

Br,

Tomasz