From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org <devel@lists.zephyrproject.org> on behalf of Flavio Ceolin <flavio.ceolin@intel.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:01:04 AM
To: zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Compilers working on Zephyr

Hi,

Guys I'm trying to have a list of supported compilers on Zephyr, but in
our wiki just mention about 3rd-party compilers but don't mention any
other than GNU ARM compiler.

If you are using a compiler different from our SDK, can you tell me so I
can catalog it. If you're just trying to use other compiler, please tell
me which problems you are facing.

Regards,
Flavio Ceolin