Re: Does Zephyr allow provisioning using relays?

IosuGorostiza <balcalde@...>

Thanks.

De: Vikrant More [mailto:vikrant8051@...]
Enviado el: martes, 2 de octubre de 2018 12:55
Para: IosuGorostiza
CC: devel@...
Asunto: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Does Zephyr allow provisioning using relays?

Hi,

FYI, as of now #nRFMesh App itself doesn't support remote provisioning.

Regards,

vikrant

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018, 8:14 PM IosuGorostiza <balcalde@...> wrote:

Hi, everybody:
I´m using four boards Nordic PCA10056 with nRF52840 for creating a simple mesh net. For provisioning I´m using the Nordic App  nRF mesh. I'm using the sample "onoff_level_lighting_vnd_app". Two of the boards are configured as relays, one is Generic On/Off Client and the last one is Generic On/Off  Server. Between the Client and the Server are the relays like this:

Client -> Relay1 -> Relay2 -> Server

When I´m close to the Client the App nRF mesh doesn't reach  the Server and when I'm close to the Server the doesn't reach  the Client. For provisioning all the net I have to move close to the Server and close to the Client.
I would like to know if Zephyr allows to provisioning using  relays.

Thanks in advance.