Keep in mind that some Linux distros having a modemmanger. If you not having a blocking udev rule or uninstalling it, this piece of software will try to connect through your uart.

Cheers

Stefan

On 03/10/18 22:38, Cufi, Carles wrote:

Hi Cale,

The controller doesn´t seem to be responding to the Reset command, as if perhaps the serial (UART) connection was not working.

Can you try building and flashing the “hello_world” sample and visualize the output using minicom or similar, to make sure the serial link is working?

Carles

From: Cale Collins <ccollins@...>
Date: Wednesday, 3 October 2018 at 20:48
To: "Cufi, Carles" <Carles.Cufi@...>
Cc: "devel@..." <devel@...>, Luiz Augusto von Dentz <luiz.dentz@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] HCI_UART

Charles,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Here is a paste-bin of the logs you requested.  Please let me know if there's any further information you would like me to provide.

Best regards,

Cale Collins
Field Application Engineer
Gateworks Corporation

3026 S. Higuera, SLO, CA 93401
T: (805)781-2000 x37

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 8:56 AM, Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi there,

Could you please attach a btmon log of the attach procedure?

On one shell run “sudo btmon”

On another shell then run: “sudo btattach -B /dev/ttyACM0 -S 1000000”

And then attach the log output from btmon in an email or paste service.

Also, have you tried “sudo btmgmt --index 0”? i.e. specifying the index when invoking btmgmt?

Carles