Re: Segger RTT / Help or ? command

I believe RTT only currently supports output of characters, and not input.

There’s an issue logging this in case you want to follow it, or contribute code to improve this:

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of muzammil.patel@...
Sent: 10 October 2018 06:32
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Segger RTT / Help or ? command

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi,

I have configured zephyr console to use the RTT viewer. I am able to receiving log data over RTT but not able to receive anything when sending commands (like 'help'). I have enabled RTT in the prj.conf file as below.

CONFIG_HAS_SEGGER_RTT=y
CONFIG_RTT_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_UART_CONSOLE=n

Is there anything else that I am missing out?

I simply want the RTT viewer to get a response to 'help' command.

Thank you,

Muzammil

Email from setec.com.au does not necessarily represent the official policy of SETEC Pty Ltd.
See Email Disclaimer 20060629 for details.