From: <devel@...> on behalf of 우승우 <du5102@...>
Date: Thursday, 18 October 2018 at 09:35
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] [Question] zephyr file transfer via BLE

Hi, This is seungwoo

I have a question

If you look at the site below, I can transfer BLE file using Nordic chip.

https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/f/nordic-q-a/33093/transfer-big-file-over-ble

nrf52-ble-image-transfer-demo çè Android-Image-Transfer-Demo   // file transfer

I am trying to develop a device with BLE functionality using nrf52810 in zephyr OS.

Like nrf52-ble-image-transfer-demo, Can I use zephyr with an application that can transfer files with Android?

Or I would like to ask if there is a case in which Zephyr tried to implement file transmission via BLE.

Thanks you