From: "Jukka Rissanen"<jukka.rissanen@...>
Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2018 16:01 PM
To: "devel"<devel@...>;"\"K.I.R.A."<38900484@...>;
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] two iface in one device

Hi Bub,

are you talking about wifi offloading device or some out-of-tree wifi
device?

The NET_DEVICE_OFFLOAD_INIT() would need to be changed a bit to create
more than one network interface for a given device if you have
offloading wifi driver.

There exists already ETH_NET_DEVICE_INIT() for ethernet which supports
more than one network interface (for VLAN support) for a given device.
You could see how it is doing things to create more than one network
interface for a given device.

Cheers,
Jukka