From: Randy Chou <rchou3@...>
Date: Friday, 9 November 2018 at 9:22 AM
To: Vinayak Chettimada <vinayak.kariappa.chettimada@...>
Cc: "devel@..." <devel@...>, Nestor Lopez Casado <nlopezcasad@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] #nrf52840 #ble unstable connection

Hi Vinayak,
Thanks for your reply. If you have any idea about this issue I can do the tests from my site.

Regards,
Randy

Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa <vinayak.kariappa.chettimada@...> 於 2018年11月8日 週四 下午6:17寫道:

Your config file looks ok.

I will check if errata 201 will solve your issues. I will try to send you a patch by this weekend.
As I will need to reproduce the issue, you will need to help me if it is the root cause. (with my DK, I did not see issues for hours before I had to be away from my desk).

- Vinayak