From: devel@... [mailto:devel@...] On Behalf Of Nicholas Yameen
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 1:14 PM
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr Project using Eclipse

Hello,

I want to develop applications using the FRDM-K64F board from NXP using Eclipse.  Is there any way to use Eclipse as an IDE and create a program, then flash it onto the board? I want to do my development all from Eclipse.  Or do is Eclipse only used as a debugger? Thank you.

Regards,

Nick

Nicholas Yameen
R&D Engineer

D  978-975-9675 x59675
E  Nicholas.Yameen@...

800 Federal Street
Andover, MA 01810
United States

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail