From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of frv
Sent: 12 November 2018 09:20
To: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr (v1.13.0) HCI_UART running on nRF52 DK why BD address is always 00:00:00:00:00:00 after power cycle #nrf52832

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Carles,

Thanks for the feedback.

It seems the Qt QLowerEnergyController object selects the first valid address different from the zero address for addressing the HCI controller/adapter. In my case for Nordic Zephyr BLE Controller this is the random address when the public address is not set first different from the zero address by the hci cmd 0x3f 0x006 "address".

Best regards,
Frank