From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of frv
Sent: 20 November 2018 10:53
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr BLE Controller Nordic HW no longer related to SoftDevice?

Hi Community, Carles,

Without having looking into the details for the HCI_UART implementation when using Zephyr RTOS as SW platform for implementing the BLE controller on Nordic HW, the SoftDevice is no longer present in the SW stack. Correct?

Is it further correct to say that the SoftDevice SW which is Nordic specific replaces the standard HCI way on which BlueZ is based.

I base my understandings on this nice written document:

https://www.zephyrproject.org/building-a-qualified-ble-controller-with-zephyr-os-1-9/

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Frank