From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of frv
Sent: 21 November 2018 08:49
To: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr BLE Controller Nordic - BLE qualification process

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Carles,

Probably all is here for the qualification process, correct? : https://www.bluetooth.com/develop-with-bluetooth/qualification-listing

Just wondering do we have extra concerns should we rely on the BlueZ stack at Host side except for the GPL licensing.
Probably when relying on QT which is LGPL and wraps the BlueZ stack we don't have issues around strict GPL licensing?

Update 9h38 21/11/2018 :
Our company has a SIG account, so I have registered for a user account, to be able to fetch documentation and ask questions.

Best regards,
Frank