Re: FATAL ERROR: 2 The system cannot find the file specified None 2 None #gettingstartedguide

The jlink runner will try to execute a file named “JLinkExe”. This exists on Linux but I just checked my Windows machine and it is named differently, namely “JLink.exe”’.

I think we need a patch in the runner to execute a different filename based on the platform.

Could you try renaming “JLinkExe” to “JLink.exe” here:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/blob/master/scripts/meta/west/runners/jlink.py#L20

and see if that works.