From: devel@... [mailto:devel@...] On Behalf Of Raj Gundi
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:24 PM
To: Cufi, Carles <carles.cufi@...>
Cc: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Disabling Multithreading

Hi Carles,

I am trying to build Zephyr to fit in a memory constrained device of 64kB. My device doesn’t require multithreading and hence I disabled multithreading to save on the memory. However, this is throwing me exceptions since I have UART and SPI Flash drivers enabled. It appears the semaphore accesses in those drivers are not “single-thread” aware. Is there anything that can be done to work-around this? Does just “nop”ing it out suffice? Please let me know.

Regards,

Raj