From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Bo.Kragelund@...
Sent: 03 January 2019 11:13
To: devel@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] FATAL ERROR: 2 The system cannot find the file specified None 2 None #gettingstartedguide

Hi Carles,

And thank you very much for your quick response.

I have renamed 'JLinkExe' to 'JLink.exe' in line 20 of my local jlink.py.
I also renamed  'JLinkGDBServer' to 'JLinkGDBServer.exe' in line 23 of my local jlink.py.

I then updated the PATH environment variable with "c:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V640\", where the exe files are located.

After this I can type both JLink.exe and JLinkGDBServer.exe on the command line of the cmd window from the build directory of the "hello_world" sample, and both programs starts.

But if I type ninja flash, I still get the same error.

I hope this feedback can help fixing this Windows issue.

Best regards,
Bo