Re: Timer using FRDM-K64F

This has been requested several times, but as far as I know has not been completely solved yet.

There is an issue here: https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/6498, please read through it and comment on your specific requirements so we try to gather all of them there in order to provide an implementation.

In the meantime you can use the HAL’s APIs directly (this is mcux for the Freedom board I believe), which is what other users have done with nRF-based platforms.

From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Nicholas Yameen
Sent: 10 January 2019 17:42
To: devel@...
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] Timer using FRDM-K64F

Hello,

My team and I are developing an application that will need the use of timers using the FRDM-K64F board.  The application requires a timer to be set using microseconds as the unit. Looking through the Zephyr and FRDM board documentation, I found that it supports millisecond resolution. Is it possible for Zephyr and the FRDM board to have a microsecond resolution? If so, are there examples of microsecond resolution? Thank you.

Regards,

Nick

Nicholas Yameen
R&D Engineer

D  978-975-9675 x59675
Nicholas.Yameen@...

800 Federal Street
Andover, MA 01810
United States

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail