Re: Get RSSI in DTM(Zephyr)

Isaac Chen (陳尚航) <Isaac_Chen@...>

Hi Vinayak,

Our customer requested us to test conductive BLE RSSI in factory for accuracy improvement.

Could you please clarify the following questions?

1.      As I know, BLE RSSI can’t be measured in standard DTM mode. Is it possible to add new feature in DTM to support BLE RSSI measurement?

2.      If the answer to the above question is “no”, I still need your confirmation if other test modes exist that can measure RSSI except DTM mode.

In our experiences of other algorithm(LTE/WCDMA…etc.), RSSI usually can be detected easily in test mode via a CW tone. So it’s why we want

to double check this.

3.      Do you have any customers who have experiences to measure conductive RSSI in factory or in lab? If so, can you share the methodology?

Best Regards

Isaac Chen

Quanta Computer Inc.

Business Unit 11 BL1

Tel  : +886-3-327-2345 Ext : 17585

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressed recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please kindly notify the sender and delete this message immediately.