From: Paul Sokolovsky [mailto:paul.sokolovsky@linaro.org]
Sent: Wednesday 30 January 2019 08:22
To: Alberto Escolar Piedras (ALPI) <ALPI@oticon.com>; devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] warning: TEST_RANDOM_GENERATOR

Hello Alberto,

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 07:15:41 +0000
"Alberto Escolar Piedras (ALPI)" <ALPI@oticon.com> wrote:

Regarding "predictable random number generator", that's interesting
idea for some kinds of testing, but I'm personally not aware of us
using such advanced and cunning test methods in Zephyr.
That's the native posix one ;)
D'oh, I stand corrected. Now I remember it, Bluetooth simulation support, right?

[]

Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs Follow Linaro: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro