Zephyr SDK 0.10.0-rc2 available
We are excited to announce the availability of a new pre-release of the Zephyr SDK.
This release of the SDK provides a major update to all tools and toolchains. The current SDK was based on yocto, this release uses crosstool-ng for the toolchains and yocto for the host tools.
Major changes in this release:
· Use crosstool-ng for building the toolchains
· Update toolchains to GCC 8.2
· bossa: Update to 1.9.1
· qemu: Update to release 3.1.0
· Update openocd to Zephyr Branch from 20190130
The SDK is available for download from https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/sdk-ng/releases/tag/v0.10.0-rc2
- Newlib with xtensa targets does not work yet.
- 1 nios2 tests fails to build
If you find any issues or have general feedback, use the following issue system to report: