Re: Pairing/bonding Zephyr API? Pairing info?

frv

Hi Johan,

Sorry for messing up my messages on the forum.

I will try to remember, unfortunately not the first time, I will do my best to do better in the future.

Anyway thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm still getting familar with Zephyr and also with Bluetooth LE.

Programming in different languages (C / C++) and platforms(Linux / Zephyr) makes it not easier, anyhow we love the challenges as SW developer :).

Ok, I will have a look at the Peripheral example and see how to continue with finalizing my BLE implementation on Zephyr.

Thanks again for your feedback and I will keep the forum informed on the progress I'm making.

Best regards,

Frank