Re: Zephyr SDK 0.10.0-rc2 available

Nashif, Anas

Btw, nice upgrade in size comparing to "non-NG" SDK - from 300MB to 700MB. No chance that we just fix up the old SDK? ;-)
That's due to multilib arm and arc both 80% of the SDK if I remember correctly :)

From: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:devel@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Paul Sokolovsky
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 11:24 AM
To: Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@intel.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr SDK 0.10.0-rc2 available

Hello,

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 20:21:01 +0300
"Paul Sokolovsky" <paul.sokolovsky@linaro.org> wrote:

Hello Anas,

Do we make Zephyr 1.14 release with the stable 0.9.5 SDK?
Ping @nashif.

Btw, nice upgrade in size comparing to "non-NG" SDK - from 300MB to 700MB. No chance that we just fix up the old SDK? ;-)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:55:48 +0000
"Nashif, Anas" <anas.nashif@intel.com> wrote:

Hi,
We are excited to announce the availability of a new pre-release of
the Zephyr SDK.

This release of the SDK provides a major update to all tools and
toolchains. The current SDK was based on yocto, this release uses
crosstool-ng for the toolchains and yocto for the host tools.

Major changes in this release:
[]

Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs Follow Linaro: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro