Re: Zephyr SDK 0.10.0-rc2 available

Nashif, Anas

Do we make Zephyr 1.14 release with the stable 0.9.5 SDK?
No, Zephyr release is not tied to a toolchain. The SDK was always a one stop for everything you need to build and use zephyr, but you should be able to use any toolchain.

From: Paul Sokolovsky [mailto:paul.sokolovsky@linaro.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:21 PM
To: Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@intel.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] Zephyr SDK 0.10.0-rc2 available

Hello Anas,

Do we make Zephyr 1.14 release with the stable 0.9.5 SDK?

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:55:48 +0000
"Nashif, Anas" <anas.nashif@intel.com> wrote:

Hi,
We are excited to announce the availability of a new pre-release of
the Zephyr SDK.

This release of the SDK provides a major update to all tools and
toolchains. The current SDK was based on yocto, this release uses
crosstool-ng for the toolchains and yocto for the host tools.

Major changes in this release:
[]

Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs Follow Linaro: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro