From: devel@... <devel@...> On Behalf Of Brianna Fahrenkopf
Sent: 14 February 2019 20:02
To: devel@...
Cc: Nicholas Yameen <nicholas_yameen@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-devel] West Issue

Hello,

We are creating a project using Zephyr and whenever I try to flash to my board I receive this error about west even though it says that west is initialized. I saw some thread online about this issue but I can’t seem to find a resolution. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brianna Fahrenkopf