Oh! I somehow missed that. Thanks, that's good enough for me.

--
Björn

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 2:16 AM Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...> wrote:

The actual output is always available in a comment posted by zephyrbot in the same PR. The comment is updated for every run. Is this what you are looking for?

Anas

From: <devel@...> on behalf of Björn Stenberg <bjorn@...>
Date: Monday, 25 February 2019 at 09:09
To: "devel@..." <devel@...>
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] CODEOWNERS check in CI

Can we please make the "Details" links for these checks show the actual output of the check command, rather than the current generic information about why the check exists?

--

Björn

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 1:57 PM Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...> wrote:

Hi,

Recently we enabled a new CI check that verifies if newly added files are covered in the CODEOWNERS file.

For more information about the CODEOWNERS file please check https://help.github.com/en/articles/about-code-owners.

Whenever you are adding new files (new board, new driver, etc.) please add an entry in the CODEOWNERS file. This will mean that in the future you will be added as a reviewer when changes are submitted against those files and it is a way for others to know who is the maintainer of certain components without having to use `git blame` or other means.

If you think you are not the right owner of some files and you are just extending a component, please let us know (in the PR itself, on slack or per email) and we will advise what to add.

In the case where multiple names are associated with one or more files, the first name (github handle) is the maintainer/owner and additional names are co-maintainers/co-owners.

We are in the process of adding this to the documentation, so stay tuned for more information.