From: Tommy Lin (林志聰) <Tommy.Lin@quantatw.com>
Sent: 13 March 2019 08:41
To: Chettimada, Vinayak Kariappa <vinayak.kariappa.chettimada@nordicsemi.no>; Isaac Chen (陳尚航) <Isaac_Chen@quantatw.com>; Ryan Erickson <Ryan.Erickson@lairdtech.com>; Jamie Mccrae <Jamie.Mccrae@lairdtech.com>; zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Cc: Hanyu.Hsu@Avnet.com; Ryan Hsu (徐振鋒) <Ryan.Hsu@quantatw.com>
Subject: RE: [Zephyr-devel] LE pair disconnected

Hi Vinayak,
sorry to bother you again.
In your experience , what reason will cause “CONNECTION TERMINATED BY LOCAL HOST”

HCI Event: Disconnect Complete (0x05) plen 4
Reason: Connection Terminated By Local Host (0x16)
@ MGMT Event: Device Disconnected (0x000c) plen 8
LE Address: 7A:03:05:31:E7:E6 (Resolvable)
Reason: Connection terminated by local host (0x02)

<image001.png>

Thank You,
Tommy
From: "Isaac Chen (陳尚航)" <Isaac_Chen@quantatw.com>
Date: Monday, 4 March 2019 at 8:01 AM
To: "Tommy Lin (林志聰)" <Tommy.Lin@quantatw.com>, Ryan Erickson <Ryan.Erickson@lairdtech.com>, Jamie Mccrae <Jamie.Mccrae@lairdtech.com>, Vinayak Chettimada <vinayak.kariappa.chettimada@nordicsemi.no>, "zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org" <zephyr-devel@lists.zephyrproject.org>
Cc: "Hanyu.Hsu@Avnet.com" <Hanyu.Hsu@Avnet.com>, "Ryan Hsu (徐振鋒)" <Ryan.Hsu@quantatw.com>

Hi Zephyr team,

We can find this issue on nRF51 DK and our custom board with zephyr source code(samples/bluetooth/hci_uart). Could you give us your advice on how to solve this issue?

Best Regards

Isaac Chen
Quanta Computer Inc.
Business Unit 11 BL1