Re: Support for Open Thread

Bober, Wojciech

Hi,

I’ve done a proof-of-concept port of OpenThread to Zephyr. It’s a very basic port which I’ve tested on nrf52840. It used to work about 2 months ago but I haven’t done any rebases onto zephyr master since then.

You can find it here: https://github.com/wbober/zephyr/tree/openthread

In order to use it you need to clone OpenThread repository and then point OPENTHREAD_BASE environmental variable to that location. Next, got to samples/openthread/cli in Zephyr and build normally, e.g., make BOARD=nrf52840_pca10056

Kind regards,

Wojciech Bober

Senior Firmware Engineer, IoT Networks

M: +48 605 587 356

NordicS

Nordic Semiconductor Poland sp. z o.o.

ul.Bratyslawska 1A, 31-201 Krakow, Poland

www.nordicsemi.com

SM_symbol_FB  nordic_symbol_small_TW  nordic_symbol_small_YT_ny2  nordic_symbol_small_IN  nordic_symbol_small_F