From: Hedberg, Johan <johan.hedberg@intel.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 6:23 PM
To: Kai Ren <kren@bluetooth.com>
Cc: devel@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-devel] [Bluetooth mesh]unprovisioned device (micro:bit) can't be discovered

Hi Kai,

On 15 Mar 2019, at 12.12, Kai Ren <kren@bluetooth.com> wrote:
I had done it, the micro:bit can be:
1. provisioned by nRF Mesh and meshctl through PB-GATT 2. don't
support provisioningdata persistent storage; 3. model configuration,
just two models here: Configuration Server and Generic OnOff Server. Micro:bit can be configured through PB-GATT.
4. don't support Proxy.
5. basing on Zephyr v1.12 release.

I tried to put it basing on v1.14-rc1, but I think it's impossible.
I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. I bet there’s still place for memory optimisation, e.g. thread stacks that can be shrunk, buffer sizes & counts that can be lowered, and possibly unneeded features that can be disabled. Someone would just need to find the time to look into this :)