Re: How to disable optimization in sanitycheck

alpi@...

> there are signs that there may be optimization enabled

Note that you can check the configuration sanitycheck used in the sanity-out folder,

for example for hello_world with native_posix the folder is:

sanity-out/native_posix/samples/hello_world/sample.helloworld/zephyr/.config

You can check there for CONFIG_NO_OPTIMIZATIONS=y

You also have the used make/ninja files there.

BR
Alberto