Re: [Zephyr Main] WEST File Initialization Problem

M Rizwan Ghori <rizwanghori@...>

Dear,

I am using Ubuntu 18.04.

Moreover, the path of West file is after running the command
"pip3 show -f west"
is
home/rizwan/.local/python 3.6/packages

Subsequently, i have installed all the stuff related to Zephyr including Cmake and Zephyr sdk in a path

/home/rizwan/zaphyr

Kindly advise.

Rizwan