Re: [Zephyr Main] WEST File Initialization Problem

Marti Bolivar <marti@...>

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019, 11:07 PM M Rizwan Ghori <rizwanghori@...> wrote:
Dear,

I am using Ubuntu 18.04.

Moreover, the path of West file is after running the command
"pip3 show -f west"
is
home/rizwan/.local/python 3.6/packages

Is this correct? The lack of / before "home" and the space between "python" and "3.6" makes me suspect this was retyped by hand instead of copy/pasted. Please copy/paste whenever possible; it avoids typos.

If it is correct, please make sure this directory is on your PATH and try again as suggested.

Again, it is better if you copy paste the actual commands you typed and their output. Please do not try to summarize the results or refer to online documents. It leaves me guessing about what is actually happening on your computer instead of showing me directly.

Subsequently, i have installed all the stuff related to Zephyr including Cmake and Zephyr sdk in a path

/home/rizwan/zaphyr

Kindly advise.

Rizwan